Hi there! I'm Heather and I would be honored to make a portrait of you or your loved ones! Every image I take is carefully posed (in the most natural way) & I hand-edit each photograph**, considering each one thoughtfully. Then, I will sit down with you & go through each one, helping you choose the way that YOU would love to display them, whether that means in a handcrafted heirloom album, in an exquisite keepsake box of matted prints, or as beautiful wall art.
Whatever way you wish to display them, I can help make wall groupings or design that perfect fine art album.
I will NOT compromise the quality of the products I choose to use.
I’d love to work together & create something that you would be proud to hang on your walls & pass down to your children & your grandchildren!
Some lil tidbits about me:
• I’m a lover of Jesus, a happy wifey, a mama of five!
• Morning coffee is not optional.
• I’m a bit of a valley girl. Like totallyyyyy!!!
• I’m a country-girl-turned-city-girl. And I adore both!
• I love to bake…or at least eat home-baked goods, therefore I bake.
• Fave stores: Anthropologie, Restoration Hardware, Antique stores
• I use “LOL” & smiley emoticons FAR too often. You have NO idea how hard it was to delete all the smileys from this page (couldn’t they make them pink??)
• I LOVE photographing love. And life. A portrait of a person means so much to me...it tells a story. It is not just a job. It’s an honor & a blessing!
• I service mainly the Southern California region, but am happy to travel! Inquiries are welcome on the “Contact Me” form. Thank you!
**Weddings are fully edited & light retouching is available. Extensive retouching, such as body shaping or removing people or objects from a photo, is available for an additional fee.
Work Featured On:
Instagram: @mozimag, @letthekids, @generationoutdoorexplore, @theluxepearl